4 July 2011
Group "TAS" adopted a strategy of pharmacies network
Pharmacy network TAS, which is included in Group "TAS" is determined the development strategy - will focus on three key parametersPharmacy network TAS, which is included in Group "TAS" is determined the development strategy - will focus on three key parameters: quality, personnel qualifications and promotion of natural products to maintain a healthy way of living.
The issue of product quality is especially important in recent times, when the market is more likely to end forged, counterfeit or unfit for consumption Medications. According to the Department organization of quality control of medicines State Inspection in 2010 in Ukraine in pharmaceutical and medical institutions sold 1.2 billion packs of medicines. Of these, more than 2.5 million packages of drugs worth over 20 million hryvnia, taken as substandard, unregistered or falsified. Pharmacy network TAS takes medicines and other products only from authorized distributors and therefore guarantees the authenticity and quality of products, availability of all necessary certificates and that actual shelf life of those who are on the packages. In addition, a network of pharmacies provide more incentives to customers with high quality products and services than in private pharmacies, because reputation is at stake, and the license is not a retail outlet, and the entire company.
Also, the network set strict criteria for the selection of personnel. Behind the counter pharmacy TAS can only be qualified pharmacist, who is entitled to give expert advice on the use of medicines. In addition, the Company has a training system, through which all employees are regularly getting new knowledge and skills. This guarantees the professional help pharmacy staff in the selection of new products cosmetic or pharmaceutical markets.
"Often in the pharmacy people feel as if in another world, where everything is not clear and can only rely on the advice of man on the other side of the counter - said Valery Gudzenko, General Director of" TAS-Pharma "(Network pharmacy TAS). - Because we build our work so that customers can trust us. Going to the pharmacy TAS, you need to know is that there probably will offer a quality product and a proven expert advice pharmacist. In this direction, we will continue to develop and expand our network. "
The third area of the network becomes positioning pharmacies as following a healthy lifestyle. A study conducted by GfK in early 2011 showed that Ukrainians are increasingly interested in questions of natural medicines, cosmetics and food. Because in the range of pharmacy TAS features more than 200 items of natural and organic products in different categories.
"For us it is important that TAS brand associated with quality assurance and efficient service. Therefore it is necessary that each new pharmacy in full compliance with the parameters chosen strategy. And it is from such pharmacies, we will build a network of national scale, worthy of leadership in the Ukrainian market ", - said Sergey Popenko, Chairman of the Group" TAS ".
• Pharmacy TAS - modern European network of pharmacies that operate in a mini farm stores.
• The history of pharmacy TAS began in 2008, when the network of pharmacies MP "Dasha" became part of the Group "TAS". In 2009 the company re-branded, in which the name has changed, the visualization system and holistic ideology brand.
• Today, the network TAS has 40 stores in 11 cities of Ukraine.
• The proportion of the network as of 07/01/11 is 2.33% of the Ukrainian farm. market
• Group "TAS" was founded in 1998 and is one of the largest and most dynamic financial-industrial groups in Ukraine. Companies of the group are presented in the following sectors of the economy:
• financial (insurance companies, debt collection agency, financial intermediation, leasing);
• industry (engineering and metallurgy);
• real estate;
• venture projects (pharmacy chain, agriculture), etc.
• The assets of the Group "TAS" Management Company "TAS Group".
For further information, please contact:
Press Service of the Group "TAS"
+38 (044) 201-10-95
+38 (050) 334-56-19